• Up to 33 dBm Output Power in CW Mode
• High Power Added Efficiency (PAE)
• Single Supply Operation at 2.4 V (1 W) or 3.2 V (2 W)
• Current Consumption in Power-down Mode £ 10 µA
• No External Power Supply Switch Required
• Power Ramp Control
• Simple Input and Output Matching for Maximum Flexibility
• SMD Package (PSSOP16 with Heat Slug)
Electrostatic sensitive device.
Observe precautions for handling.
The T0930 is a monolithic integrated power amplifier IC. The device is manufactured
with Atmel’s Silicon-Germanium (SiGe) technology and has been designed for use in
900-MHz two-way pagers, PDAs, meter readers and ISM phones.
With a single supply voltage of 2.4 V to 3.4 V and a neglectable leakage current in
power-down mode, the pager amplifier only needs few external components and thus
helps to reduce system costs. It is suited for operation in CW mode.
Figure 1. Block Diagram
DataSheet4 U .com