• Supply-voltage Range: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
• Single-ended Output, no Balun Required
• Single-ended Input for RF and LO
• Excellent Isolation Characteristics
• Power-down Mode
• IP3 and Compression Point Programmable
• 2.5-GHz Operating Frequency
• Reduced System Costs as only Few External Component (no Balun) are Required
• Small Package
• Very Low Current Consumption
• Easy to Use
Electrostatic sensitive device.
Observe precautions for handling.
The U2795B is a 2.5-GHz mixer for WLAN and RF telecommunications equipment,
e.g., DECT and PCN. The IC is manufactured using Atmel's advanced bipolar technol-
ogy. A double-balanced approach was chosen to assure good isolation characteristics
and a minimum of spurious products. The input and output are single-ended, and their
characteristics are programmable. No output transformer or balun is required.
Figure 1. Block Diagram