300mA Low Dropout Linear Regulator with Shutdown
- Input voltage range is up to 7V
- Dropout voltage 400mV at 300mA output current
- Guaranteed 300mA output current.
- Internal Ron =1.5Ω PMOS draws no base current
- Low quiescent current 50µA
- Output voltage 2% accuracy, and 1.5V to 5V with
- Active low shutdown function (EN pin).
- Fast transient response
- Good load regulation
- Current limit and thermal shutdown protection
- SOT89-5L and SOT23-5L packages
- Wireless Communication
- Battery Powered device
- CD-ROM, DVD, and LAN Card
- PC peripheral
The AP131 is a 300mA, fixed output voltage, low
dropout linear regulator. The Device included pass
element, error amplifier, band-gap, current limit and
thermal shutdown circuitry. The device is ON when
EN pin is set to logic high level.
The characteristics of low dropout voltage and less
quiescent current make it good for some critical
current application, for example, some battery
powered devices. The typical quiescent current is
approximately 50µA from zero to maximum load.
Due to internal flexible design, result in extensively
fixed output voltage versions and make it
convenient to use for applications. Built-in
current-limit and thermal-shutdown functions
prevent any fault condition from IC damage. An
external capacitor can be connected to the BP pin
and reduce the output noise.
This datasheet contains new product information. Anachip Corp. reserves the rights to modify the product specification without notice. No liability is assumed as a result of the use of
this product. No rights under any patent accompany the sale of the product.
Rev. 1.2 Oct 28, 2004