PWM Buck Controller
- PWM Buck Control Circuitry
- Operating voltage can be up to 20V
- Under voltage Lockout (UVLO) Protection
- Short Circuit Protection (SCP)
- Soft-start circuit
- Variable Oscillator Frequency -- 300KHz Max
- 0.77V voltage reference Output
- 8-pin PDIP and SOP packages
- Backlight inverter
- LCD Monitor
- XDROM, XDSL Product
- DC/DC converters in computers, etc.
( Top View )
The AP2008 integrates Pulse-Width-Modulation
(PWM) control circuit into a single chip, mainly
designs for power-supply regulator. All the functions
included an on-chip 0.77V reference output, an
error amplifier, an adjusted oscillator, a soft-start,
UVLO, SCP circuitry, and a push-pull output circuit.
Switching frequency can be adjustable by trimming
CT. During low VCC situation, the UVLO makes
sure that the outputs are off until the internal circuit
is operational normally.
Feedback Loop Compensation
Short Circuit Protection
AP2008 X X X
N: PDIP-8L Blank : Normal
Blank : Tube
S: SOP-8L L : Lead Free Package A : Taping
This datasheet contains new product information. Anachip Corp. reserves the rights to modify the product specification without notice. No liability is assumed as a result of the use of
this product. No rights under any patent accompany the sale of the product.
Rev. 1.0 Oct 11, 2004