OPERATING AMBIENT TEMPERATURE 110°C
The PS2561D-1 is an optically coupled isolator containing a GaAs light emitting diode and an NPN silicon
The PS2561D-1 is in a plastic DIP (Dual In-line Package) and the PS2561DL-1 is lead bending type (Gull-wing) for
The PS2561DL1-1 is lead bending type for long creepage distance.
The PS2561DL2-1 is lead bending type for long creepage distance (Gull-wing) for surface mount.
• Operating ambient temperature: 110°C
• High Isolation voltage (BV = 5 000 Vr.m.s.)
• High collector to emitter voltage (VCEO = 80 V)
• High current transfer ratio (CTR = 160% TYP.)
• High-speed switching (tr = 3 μs TYP., tf = 5 μs TYP.)
• Ordering number of taping product: PS2561DL-1-F3 : 2 000 pcs/reel
: PS2561DL2-1-E3: 1 000 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
• Safety standards
• UL approved: No. E72422
• CSA approved: No. CA 101391 (CA5A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 60065, 60950)
• BSI approved: No. 7112/7420
• SEMKO approved: No. 903238
• NEMKO approved: No. P09210868
• DEMKO approved: No. 314999
• FIMKO approved: No. FI 25119
• DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved: No. 40008862 (Option)
• Power supply
• FA/OA equipment
• Programmable logic controller
Document No. PN10777EJ02V0DS (2nd edition)
Date Published January 2010 NS
The mark shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.