HIGH ISOLATION VOLTAGE
DARLINGTON TRANSISTOR TYPE
The PS2802-1 and PS2802-4 are optically coupled isolators containing a GaAs light emitting diode and an NPN
silicon darlington-connected photo transistor in a plastic SOP for high density applications.
This package has shield effect to cut off ambient light.
• High isolation voltage (BV = 2 500 Vr.m.s.)
• Small and thin package (4,16-pin SOP, Pin pitch 1.27 mm)
• High current transfer ratio (CTR = 2 000 % TYP. @ IF = 1 mA, VCE = 2 V)
• Ordering number of tape product: PS2802-1-F3, F4, PS2802-4-F3, F4
• Safety standards: PS2802-1, -4
• UL approved: File No. E72422 (S)
• BSI approved: No. 8188, 8189
• VDE0884 approved (Option): PS2802-4 only
• Programmable logic controllers
• Measuring instruments
• Hybrid IC
Document No. PN10252EJ01V0DS (1st edition)
(Previous No. P10125EJ5V0DS00)
Date Published February 2003 CP(K)
The mark shows major revised points.