PRODUCT MATERIALS INFORMATION2
This Dell product (plastic case parts, printed wiring boards, power supplies, and microprocessors) does NOT contain any of the
following substances (in concentrations exceeding natural background levels)
• Cadmium and its compounds above 100 parts per million (ppm)
• Halogenated dioxins or furans (i.e. polychlorinated dibenzodioxines, polychlorinated dibenzofurans)
• Halogenated flame retardants (chlorinated, brominated) in plastic parts over 25g
• Mercury (except for fluorescent bulbs used in display units)
• PCBs (polychlorobiphenyls) or PCTs (polychloroterphenyls)
• PBBs (polybromobiphenyls) or PBDEs (polybrominated diphenylethers)
• PVC (polyvinyl chloride) other than in cables and interconnect parts
• CFCs (chlorofluorocarbons), HCFCs (hydrofluorocarbons) and other ozone depleting substances
• Lead is not used in paints
None of the substances included in the Montreal Protocol annex A, B, or C is used in Dell’s manufacturing plants.
Additional Materials Information
• The cables may use PVC as an insulating material to ensure product safety
• The case material is PC+ABS
• This product does contain one or more mercury bulbs.
et4U.com Flame Retardants Used in Mechanical Plastic Parts > 25 grams, Keycaps, and Motherboards
No CFCs (chlorofluorocarbons), HCFCs (hydrofluorocarbons) or other ozone depleting substances are used in packaging material.
Chromium, lead, mercury, or cadmium are not intentionally added to packaging materials and are not present in a cumulative
concentration greater than 100 ppm as incidental impurities.
Yes / No
• No halogenated plastics or polymers are used for packaging material
• Dell complies with the EU Directive 94/ 62/ EEC
• Depending on your point of purchase, packaging materials are labeled in accordance with DIN
6120 – “Marking of packing materials and packages for their recycling”
Printed user documentation is bleached in a chlorine-free process. (Europe Only)
DataShe2eWt4asUte.Hcaonmdling. Local regulations should be observed when disposing of this product due to the presence of the materials and substances as listed above.
Environmental Data Sheet
DataSheet4 U .com