• Fast Switching Speed
• Ultra-Small Leadless Surface Mount Package (1.0 x 0.6mm)
• Ultra-Low Profile Package (0.4mm)
• Low Forward Voltage (Typ of 0.9V)
• Fast Reverse Recovery (Typ of 2 ns)
• Low Capacitance (Typ of 0.63pF)
• Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Note 1 & 2)
• Halogen and Antimony Free "Green" Device (Note 3)
SURFACE MOUNT SWITCHING DIODE
• Case: X2-DFN1006-2
• Case Material: Molded Plastic, "Green" Molding Compound.
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
• Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
• Terminal Connections: Cathode Bar
• Terminals: Finish - NiPdAu over Copper leadframe. Solderable
per MIL-STD-202, Method 208 e4
• Weight: 0.0009 grams (approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 4)
10,000/Tape & Reel
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
6Z = Product Type Marking Code
Bar Denotes Cathode Side
Document number: DS35237 Rev. 4 - 2
1 of 4
© Diodes Incorporated