VF Max (V)
IR Max (µA)
Reverse Polarity Protection
SURFACE MOUNT SCHOTTKY BARRIER RECTIFIER
Features and Benefits
Low Forward Voltage Drop
Guard Ring Construction for Transient Protection
Totally Lead-Free Finish & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
PPAP Capable (Note 4)
Case Material: Molded Plastic. UL Flammability Classification
Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
Lead-Free Plating (Matte Tin Finish Annealed over Alloy 42
Leadframe). Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
Polarity: Cathode Band
Weight: 0.004 grams (Approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 5)
10,000/Tape & Reel
3,000/Tape & Reel
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. Automotive products are AEC-Q101 qualified and are PPAP capable. Refer to http://www.diodes.com/quality/product_compliance_definitions/.
5. For packaging details, go to our website at http”//www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
SE = Product Type Marking Code
Document number: DS38382 Rev. 3 - 2
1 of 5
© Diodes Incorporated