High Accuracy Low g Inertial Sensor
MEMS Sensing, State Machine ASIC
The MMA690xQ is a dual axis, Low g, XY, Sensor based on Freescale’s
HARMEMS technology, with an embedded DSP ASIC, allowing for additional
processing of the digital signals.
• Sensitivity in X and Y axes
• ±3.5 or ±5.0g full-scale range per axis
• AEC-Q100 qualified, Rev. G, grade 2 (-40 ≤ TA ≤ 105 °C)
• 50 Hz second order low-pass filter
• Unsigned 11-bits digital data output
• SPI-compatible serial interface
• Capture/hold input for system-wide synchronization support
• 3.3 or 5.0V single supply operation
• On-chip temperature sensor and voltage regulator
• Bi-directional internal self-test
• Minimal external component requirements
• Pb-free 16-pin QFN package
• Pulse-code modulated output available for device evaluation
• With a ±3.5g or ±5.0g full scale range, the newly designed, high accuracy
sensor, enables Electronic Stability Control (ESC) designers to
accommodate higher original signal noise level without sacrificing resolution.
• Tilt Measurement
• Electronic Parking Brake
Tape and Reel
“K” suffix indicates the device is manufactured with an alternate silicon sourcing
Rev 2.0, 11/2010
DUAL AXIS SPI
16 15 14 13
This document contains certain information on a new product.
Specifications and information herein are subject to change without notice.
© Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. 2010. All rights reserved.