! Important Safety Notice
Please read this note carefully before using the product.
• The module should be disconnected from the power supply before handling.
• The power supply should be switched off before connecting or disconnecting the power
or interface cables.
• The module contains electronic components that generate high voltages which may
cause an electrical shock when touched.
• Do not touch the electronic components of the module with any metal objects.
• The VFD used on the module is made of glass and should be handled with care.
When handling the VFD, it is recommended that cotton gloves be used.
• The module is equipped with a circuit protection fuse.
• Under no circumstances should the module be modified or repaired.
Any unauthorized modifications or repairs will invalidate the product warranty.
• The module should be abolished as the factory waste.
AN-E-2266A [Important Safety Notice]