Triple 3-input Positive NOR Gates
The HD74LV27A performs the Boolean functions Y = A•B•C or Y = A+B+C in positive logic.
Low-voltage and high-speed operation is suitable for the battery-powered products (e.g., notebook
computers), and the low-power consumption extends the battery life.
• VCC = 2.0 V to 5.5 V operation
• All inputs VIH (Max.) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V to 5.5 V)
• All outputs VO (Max.) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V)
• Typical VOL ground bounce < 0.8 V (@VCC = 3.3 V, Ta = 25°C)
• Typical VOH undershoot > 2.3 V (@VCC = 3.3 V, Ta = 25°C)
• Output current ±6 mA (@VCC = 3.0 V to 3.6 V), ±12 mA (@VCC = 4.5 V to 5.5 V)
A B C Output Y
Note: H: High level
L: Low level