Octal Bidirectional Transceivers with 3–state Outputs
The HD74LVCR2245A has eight buffers with three state outputs in a 20 pin package. When (T / R) is
high, data flows from the A inputs to the B outputs, and when (T / R) is low, data flows from the B inputs
to the A outputs. A and B bus are separated by making enable input (OE) high level.
All outputs, which are designed to sink up to 12 mA, include equivalent 26 Ω resistors to reduce overshoot
When VCC is between 0 and 1.5 V, the device is in the high impedance state during power up or power
Low voltage and high speed operation is suitable at battery drive product (note type personal computer) and
low power consumption extends the life of a battery for long time operation.
• VCC = 1.65 to 5.5 V
• All inputs VIH (Max) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 to 5.5 V)
• All inputs / outputs VI / O (Max) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V or output off state)
• Typical VOL ground bounce < 0.8 V (@VCC = 3.3 V, Ta = 25°C)
• Typical VOH undershoot > 2.0 V (@VCC = 3.3 V, Ta = 25°C)
• High output current ±12 mA (@VCC = 3.0 to 5.5 V)
• All outputs have equivalent 26 Ω series resistors, so no external resistors are required