Thank you for purchasing a JVC product.
Please read all instructions carefully before operation, to ensure your complete understanding and to obtain the best
possible performance from the unit.
IMPORTANT FOR LASER PRODUCTS
1. CLASS 1 LASER PRODUCT
2. CAUTION: Do not open the top cover. There are no user serviceable parts inside the unit; leave all servicing to
qualified service personnel.
3. CAUTION: Visible and/or invisible class 1M laser radiation when open. Do not view directly with optical
4. REPRODUCTION OF LABEL: CAUTION LABEL, PLACED OUTSIDE THE UNIT.
www.DataSheet4U.com [European Union only]
How to forcibly eject a disc
This product incorporates copyright protection
technology that is protected by U.S. patents and
other intellectual property rights. Use of this
copyright protection technology must be authorized
by Macrovision, and is intended for home and
other limited viewing uses only unless otherwise
authorized by Macrovision. Reverse engineering or
disassembly is prohibited.
• Be careful not to drop the disc when it ejects.
• If this does not work, reset your unit.
How to use functions mode
If you press M MODE, the unit goes into functions
mode, then the number buttons and 5/∞ buttons
work as different function buttons.
How to reset your unit
[Within 5 seconds...]
• Your preset adjustments will also be erased.