Dual Operational Amplifiers
The KK4558 is dual general purpose operational amplifiers.
The high common-mode input voltage range and the absence
of latch-up make these amplifiers ideal for voltage follower application.
The devices are short circuit protected and the internal frequency
Compensation ensures stability without external components.
• Short Circuit Protection
• Wide common-mode and differential ranges
• No frequency compensation required
• Low power consumption
• No latch-up
• 3 MHz unity gain bandwidth guaranteed
• Gain and phase match between amplifiers
• Possible to exchange the position of Pin9 for Pin1
because of Pin Connection being symmetric(KK4558S only)
TA = -40° to 85° C for all packages.
PIN 4 = GND (V-)
PIN 8 = VCC (V+)