5 Port 10M/100M Ethernet Switch
• IEEE802.3 and IEEE802.3u compliant.
• Provide 4 RMII and 1 MII/RMII ports.
• Programmable 1K/8K MAC addresses filtering.
• Store and forward switching function and bad
packet filtering function.
• Optional back_pressure/802.3x flow control/
flooding control/broadcast control.
• Optional EEPROM Interface for advanced
• 1MB/2MB SGRAM/SDRAM flexible memory
• Port VLAN/trunking.
• Link/Rx activity, packet buffer utilization LED
• 50MHz for non-blocking for 5 ports switch oper-
• Build in internal/external memory test function.
• 128 pin PQFP package, 3.3V operation volt-
The MTD505 complies fully with the
IEEE802.3, 802.3u and 802.3x specifications and
is a non-blocking 5 port 10M/100M Ethernet
Support 4 RMII and 1 MII/RMII ports for
10M/100M operation. 1MByte/2MBytes memory
interface provides maximum 1365 packet buffers
for Ethernet packet buffering. Up to 8192 address
entrys are provided by the MTD505, and the
MTD505 use full Ethernet address compare algo-
rithm to minimize hashing collision events.
The MTD505 provides EEPROM interface
to config port trunking, port VLAN, static entry,
802.3x flow control threshold, flooding port,
broadcast control threshold. Each MTD505 port
support 10/100M auto-negotiation by MDC/MDIO
interface for connecting external PHY devices.
The MTD505 also provides 10 pins for
Link/RX activity, packet buffer utilization LED dis-
This datasheet contains new product information. Myson Technology reserves the rights to modify the product specification
without notice. No liability is assumed as a result of the use of this procuts. No rights under any patent accompany the sales of
1/19 MTD505 Revision 1.2 14/04/2000