Color TFT LCD Driver
TFT LCD Gate Driver with 200, 240, 256, or 263 Outputs
The MN863440 is a TFT LCD gate driver with 200, 240, 256, or 263 2-value outputs. The number of outputs can
be selected to be any one of these by the user.
This IC implements 2-value (pseudo 3-value) drive, and provides a cascade-connection pin to support large-screen
displays. It is provided in a TCP package.
• Adopts a bidirectional shift register system
• Provides an expansion pin so that the number of output pins can be increased.
• Pulse width modulation function (OE1 to OE3)
• Driver operating frequency: 500 kHz (maximum)
• LCD drive voltage: VEE + 40 V (maximum)
• Driver output levels: 2 levels (The low level can be modified.)
• Supports TCP mounting.
• LCD TV sets
■ Block Diagram
Publication date: June 2002