Gap : 5mm Slit : 0.5mm
Transmissive Photointerrupter with
GP1A73AJ000F is a standard, OPIC output, transmis-
sive photointerrupter with opposing emitter and detector
in a case, providing non-contact sensing. For this fam-
ily of devices, the emitter and detector are inserted in a
case, and a 3-pin connector is included to allow remote-
mount or off-board designs.
1. Transmissive with OPIC output
2. Highlights :
• Special position hooks compatible with 3 different
plate thicknesses (1.0, 1.2, 1.6mm)
• Hinged snap insertion
3. Key Parameters :
• Gap Width : 5mm
• Slit Width (detector side): 0.5mm
• Package : 17×12.8×8mm (without connector and
• Connector : Tyco Electronics AMP K.K. (PN : 292133-3)
or SUMIKO TEC CO., LTD.
(PN : GH4A003P000ZA)
• Output Type : High when the object is present with
4. Lead free and RoHS directive compliant
■ Agency approvals/Compliance
1. Compliant with RoHS directive
1. General purpose detection of object presence or mo-
2. Example : PPC, FAX, Printer
* "OPIC"(Optical IC) is a trademark of the SHARP Corporation. An OPIC consists of a light-detecting element and a signal-
Notice The content of data sheet is subject to change without prior notice.
In the absence of conﬁrmation by device speciﬁcation sheets, SHARP takes no responsibility for any defects that may occur in equipment using any SHARP
devices shown in catalogs, data books, etc. Contact SHARP in order to obtain the latest device speciﬁcation sheets before using any SHARP device.
Sheet No.: D3-A04601EN
1 Date Oct. 3. 2005
© SHARP Corporation