TOSHIBA Bipolar Linear Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
UHF Band RF Modulator IC for VTRs
The TA1326FNG is a UHF band RF modulator IC that features
PLL-based RF carrier and audio intercarrier oscillation.
The TA1326FNG is compatible with PAL and NTSC television
systems and is lower in cost than TA1243 or TA1297 Series
• PLL-based RF oscillator for full UHF band operation
Weight: 0.07 g (typ.)
• PLL-based audio intercarrier oscillator which can support both PAL and NTSC television systems without any
Formats supported: M/G/H/I/D
• Mode control using I2C bus
RF carrier frequency (10 bits, in 1-MHz steps)
Audio intercarrier frequencies (4.5 MHz, 5.5 MHz, 6.0 MHz and 6.5 MHz)
P/S ratio setting (−10dB to −17dB in 1dB steps)
• Test pattern generator
• White Clip Through Mode
• Muted RF output on power-on and as required
• Terminal of Package is improved to Lead-Free.
eet4U.comPins numbered 2 and 7 of this product are sensitive to electrostatic discharge. When handling this product, protect
hthe environment to avoid electrostatic discharge.