TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
TC74VHC125F/FN/FT/FK Quad Bus Buffer
TC74VHC126F/FN/FT/FK Quad Bus Buffer
The TC74VHC125/126 are high speed CMOS QUAD BUS
BUFFERs fabricated with silicon gate C2MOS technology.
They achieve the high speed operation similar to equivalent
Bipolar Shottky TTL while maintaining the CMOS low power
The TC74VHC125 requires the 3-state control input G to be
set high to place the output into the high impedance state,
whereas the TC74VHC126 requires the control input G to be set
low to place the output into high impedance.
An input protection circuit ensures that 0 to 5.5 V can be
applied to the input pins without regard to the supply voltage.
This device can be used to interface 5 V to 3 V systems and two
supply systems such as battery back up.
This circuit prevents device destruction due to mismatched
supply and input voltages.
• High speed: tpd = 3.8 ns (typ.) at VCC = 5 V
• Low power dissipation: ICC = 4 μA (max) at Ta = 25°C
• High noise immunity: VNIH = VNIL = 28% VCC (min)
• Power down protection is provided on all inputs.
• Balanced propagation delays: tpLH ∼− tpHL
• Wide operating voltage range: VCC (opr) = 2 to 5.5 V
• Low noise: VOLP = 0.8 V (max)
• Pin and function compatible with 74ALS125/126
Note: xxxFN (JEDEC SOP) is not available in
: 0.18 g (typ.)
: 0.12 g (typ.)
: 0.06 g (typ.)
: 0.02 g (typ.)