TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Hex Schmitt Inverter
The TC74VHC14 is an advanced high speed CMOS SCHMITT
INVERTER fabricated with silicon gate C2MOS technology.
It achieves the high speed operation similar to equivalent
Bipolar Schottky TTL while maintaining the CMOS low power
Pin configuration and function are the same as the
TC74VHC04 but the inputs have hysteresis and with its schmitt
trigger function, the TC74VHC14 can be used as a line receivers
which will receive slow input signals.
An input protection circuit ensures that 0 to 5.5 V can be
applied to the input pins without regard to the supply voltage.
This device can be used to interface 5 V to 3 V systems and two
supply systems such as battery back up. This circuit prevents
device destruction due to mismatched supply and input voltages.
• High speed: tpd = 5.5 ns (typ.) at VCC = 5 V
• Low power dissipation: ICC = 2 μA (max) at Ta = 25°C
• Power down protection is provided on all inputs.
• Balanced propagation delays: tpLH ∼− tpHL
• Wide operating voltage range: VCC (opr) = 2 V to 5.5 V
• Low noise: VOLP = 0.8 V (max)
• Pin and function compatible with 74ALS14
Note: xxxFN (JEDEC SOP) is not available in
: 0.18 g (typ.)
: 0.12 g (typ.)
: 0.06 g (typ.)
: 0.02 g (typ.)