TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Dual 4-Channel Multiplexer
The TC74VHC153 is an advanced high speed CMOS DUAL
4-CHANNEL MULTIPLEXERs fabricated with silicon gate
It achieves the high speed operation similar to equivalent
Bipolar Schottky TTL while maintaining the CMOS low power
Each of these data (1C0-1C3, 2C0-2C3) is selected by the two
address inputs A and B.
Separate strobe inputs (1G , 2G ) are provided for each of the
two four-line sections.
The strobe input ( G ) can be used to inhibit the data output;
the output is fixed in low level while the strobe input is held
An input protection circuit ensures that 0 to 5.5 V can be
applied to the input pins without regard to the supply voltage.
This device can be used to interface 5 V to 3 V systems and two
supply systems such as battery back up. This circuit prevents
device destruction due to mismatched supply and input voltages.
• High speed: tpd = 5.0 ns (typ.) at VCC = 5 V
• Low power dissipation: ICC = 4 μA (max) at Ta = 25°C
• High noise immunity: VNIH = VNIL = 28% VCC (min)
• Power down protection is provided on all inputs.
• Balanced propagation delays: tpLH ∼− tpHL
• Wide operating voltage range: VCC (opr) = 2 to 5.5 V
• Pin and function compatible with 74ALS153
Note: xxxFN (JEDEC SOP) is not available in
: 0.18 g (typ.)
: 0.13 g (typ.)
: 0.06 g (typ.)
: 0.02 g (typ.)