TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Dual D-Type Flip-Flop with Preset and Clear
The TC74VHC74 is an advanced high speed CMOS D-FLIP
FLOP fabricated with silicon gate C2MOS technology.
It achieves the high speed operation similar to equivalent
Bipolar Schottky TTL while maintaining the CMOS low power
The signal level applied to the D INPUT is transferred to Q
OUTPUT during the positive going transition of the CK pulse.
CLR and PR are independent of the CK and are
accomplished by setting the appropriate input low.
An input protection circuit ensures that 0 to 5.5 V can be
applied to the input pins without regard to the supply voltage.
This device can be used to interface 5 V to 3 V systems and two
supply systems such as battery back up. This circuit prevents
device destruction due to mismatched supply and input voltages.
• High speed: fmax = 170 MHz (typ.) at VCC = 5 V
• Low power dissipation: ICC = 2 μA (max) at Ta = 25°C
• High noise immunity: VNIH = VNIL = 28% VCC (min)
• Power down protection is provided on all inputs.
• Balanced propagation delays: tpLH ∼− tpHL
• Wide operating voltage range: VCC (opr) = 2 V to 5.5 V
• Pin and function compatible with 74ALS74
Note: The JEDEC SOP (FN) is not available in
: 0.18 g (typ.)
: 0.12 g (typ.)
: 0.06 g (typ.)
: 0.02 g (typ.)