TOSHIBA SMALL FORM FACTOR CARD
The THNCFxxxxDG series CompactFlash™ card is a flash technology based on ATA interface flash memory card.
It is constructed with flash disk controller chip and NAND-type flash memory device. The CompactFlash™ card
operates in both 5-Volt and 3.3-Volt power supplies. It comes in capacity of 128, 256, 512MB and 1GB unformatted
for type-I card. Emulating IDE hard disk drives and being certified in accordance with the CompactFlash™
Certification Plan it is a perfect choice of solid-state mass-storage cards for battery backup handheld devices such as
Digital Camera, Audio Player, PDA, or industrial application, or the applications that require high environment
tolerance with high performance sustained write speed.
• CompactFlash™ Compatibility
• 3.3V or 5.0V single power supply.
• 50 pin two piece connector with Type-I form factor (3.3mm Thick)
• Support for CIS implemented with 256 bytes of attribute memory
• Interface modes
• PC card memory mode
• PC card I/O mode
• True IDE mode
• High performance
• Interface Transfer speed at PIO mode 4 cycle timing, 16.6 Mbytes/second theoretically
• Sustained write : max 6.0 Mbytes/s in ATA PIO mode 4 cycle timing
• Sustained read : max 6.5 Mbytes/s in ATA PIO mode 4 cycle timing
• Single +5 V or 3.3 V power supply and automatic power management.
Notes: CompactFlash™ is a trademark of SanDisk Corporation and is licensed royalty-free to the CFA, which in turn will license it
royal-free to CFA members.
CFA: CompactFlash™ Association.
*1 : It is the logical address capacity including the area used for File System.
Memory capacity *1