TOSHIBA Bipolar Linear Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
SYNC Processor, Frequency Counter IC for TV Component Signals
TA1318N is a sync processor for TV component signals.
TA1318N provides sync and frequency counter processing for
external input signals.
These functions are integrated in a 24 pin dual-in-line
shrink-type plastic package.
TA1318N provides I2C bus interface, so various functions and
controls are adjustable via the bus.
• Horizontal synchronization circuit (15.75 kHz, 31.5 kHz, 33.75
kHz, 45 kHz)
Weight: 1.22 g (typ.)
• Vertical synchronization circuit (525I, 525P, 625I, 750P, 1125I, 1125P, PAL 100 Hz, NTSC 120 Hz)
• Horizontal and vertical frequency counter
• Horizontal PLL
• Accepts 2-level and 3-level sync
• Accepts both negative and positive HD and VD
• Clamp pulse output
• HD, VD output (polarity inverter)
• Separated sync output
• Mask for the copy guard signal