TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Quad 2-Input NAND Gate (open drain)
The TC74VHC03 is an advanced high speed CMOS 2-INPUT
NAND GATE fabricated with silicon gate C2MOS technology.
It achieves the high speed operation similar to equivalent
Bipolar Schottky TTL while maintaining the CMOS low power
Pin configuration and function are the same as the
TC74VHC00. But the TC74VHC03 has, as its outputs, high
performance MOS N-channel transistors. (OPEN-DRAIN
outputs) This device can, therefore, with a suitable pull-up
resistors, be used in wired-AND, LED driver and other
An input protection circuit ensures that 0 to 5.5 V can be
applied to the input pins without regard to the supply voltage.
This device can be used to interface 5 V to 3 V systems and two
supply systems such as battery back up. This circuit prevents
device destruction due to mismatched supply and input voltages.
• High speed: tpZ = 3.7 ns (typ.) at VCC = 5 V
• Low power dissipation: ICC = 2 μA (max) at Ta = 25°C
• High noise immunity: VNIH = VNIL = 28% VCC (min)
• Power down protection is provided on all inputs.
• Wide operating voltage range: VCC (opr) = 2 to 5.5 V
• Low noise: VOLP = 0.8 V (max)
• Pin and function compatible with 74ALS03
Note: xxxFN (JEDEC SOP) is not available in
: 0.18 g (typ.)
: 0.12 g (typ.)
: 0.06 g (typ.)
: 0.02 g (typ.)