UNISONIC TECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD
LINEAR INTEGRATED CIRCUIT
REVERSIBLE MOTOR DRIVER
The UTC BA6208 is designed for driving reversible motor use, it
contain a logic section to controls forward and reverse rotations as
well as forced stop, and an output power section is able to supply an
output current of up to 100mA (typical) according to the logic control.
The IC allow control of reversible motors in cassette players and
other electrical equipment by using TTL-level logic signals.
* Recommended operating supply voltage range from 4.5V to15.0V.
* Built-in motor driving power transistors(typ.100mA).
* Brake is applied when stopping the motor (when Ain and Bin are
both HIGH level).
* Very low standby circuit current(when Ain and Bin are both LOW
* Built-in diode to absorb surge currents.
* Direct control with the TTL logic.
*Pb-free plating product number: BA6208L
Lead Free Plating
(1) R: Tape Reel, T: Tube
(2) D08: DIP-8, G09: SIP-9, S08: SOP-8
(3) L: Lead Free Plating, Blank: Pb/Sn
Copyright © 2005 Unisonic Technologies Co., Ltd
1 of 4