Dual Channel SLIC
• Transformerless 2 W to 4 W conversion
• Controls battery feed to line
• Off-hook and dial pulse detection
• Ring ground over-current protection
• Programmable constant current feed
• -30 V to -72 V battery operation
• Relay and line driver electronics on board
• Key Telephone Systems
• Integrated Access Devices
• SOHO and Home Gateway
ZL49200MDC 38 Pin SIL Trays
-40°C to +85°C
The Zarlink ZL49200 Dual SLIC hybrid provides an
interface between a switching system and a subscriber
loop with 600 Ω impedance. The functions provided by
each SLIC include battery feed, 2 W to 4 W
conversion, off-hook and dial pulse detection. All driver
electronics are included on the hybrid in order to
minimize the number of external components required
by the user.
Loop Length determination table provided on page 9.
VDD VEE GND
Audio Gain & Network
2W to 4W
Conversion & Line
5v External Electro-
DPDT/2 Form C
C7 100nF, 20%
C6 1µF, 20%, 16V Ringing Signal
Figure 1 - Dual Channel SLIC Single Channel Schematic Diagram
Zarlink Semiconductor Inc.
Zarlink, ZL and the Zarlink Semiconductor logo are trademarks of Zarlink Semiconductor Inc.
Copyright 2004-2005, Zarlink Semiconductor Inc. All Rights Reserved.