Adjustable Low Dropout 300mA Linear Regulator
• Wide Operating Voltage: 2.9 ~ 5.5V
• Low Dropout Voltage:
300mV(Typical) @ 300mA
• Guaranteed 300mA Output Current
• Adjustable Output Voltage: 0.8 ~ 5V
• Current-Limit Protection with Foldback Current
• Over-Temperature Protection
• Stable with Low ESR Ceramic Capacitor
• SOT-23-5 and TDFN1.6x1.6-6 Package
• Lead Free and Green Devices Available
The APL5325A is a P-channel low dropout linear regula-
tor which needs only one input voltage from 2.9 to 5.5V,
and delivers current up to 300mA to set output voltage. It
also can work with low ESR ceramic capacitors and is
ideal for using in the battery-powered applications such
as notebook computers and cellular phones. Typical drop-
out voltage is only 300mV at 300mA loading.
Current limit with current foldback and thermal shutdown
functions protect the device against current over-loads
and over temperature. The APL5325A is available in a
SOT-23-5 or TDFN1.6x1.6-6 package.
• Cellular Phones
• Portable and Battery-Powered Equipment
• Notebook and Personal Computers
Simplified Application Circuit
ANPEC reserves the right to make changes to improve reliability or manufacturability without notice, and
advise customers to obtain the latest version of relevant information to verify before placing orders.
Copyright © ANPEC Electronics Corp.
Rev. A.1 - Oct., 2018