1A Low Dropout Fast Response Positive Adjustable Regulator and Fixed 3.3V
• Guaranteed Output Voltage Accuracy within 2% The APL1541 is a low dropout three-terminal adjust-
able regulators with 1A output current capability. In
• Fast Transient Response
order to obtain lower dropout voltage and faster tran-
• Guaranteed Dropout Voltage at Multiple Cur-
sient response, which is critical for low voltage ap-
plications , the APL1541 has been optimized.
• Load Regulation : 0.1% Typ.
• Line Regulation : 0.03% Typ.
The device is available in an adjustable version and
fixed output voltages of 3.3V, the output available
voltage range is from 1.25~7.75V with an input sup-
• Low Dropout Voltage : 1.1V Typ. at IOUT =1A
• Current Limit : 1A Typ. at TJ=125 °C
• On-Chip Thermal Limiting : 150 °C Typ.
• Adjustable Output : 1.25~7.75V
ply below 12V. Dropout voltage is guaranteed at a
maximum of 1.3V at 1A.
Current limit is trimmed to ensure specified output
current and controlled short-circuit current. On-chip
thermal limiting provides protection against any com-
• Standard 8-pin SO Power Package
bination of overload that would create excessive junc-
The APL1541 is available in the industry standard 8-
pin SO power package which can be used in appli-
cations where space is limited.
• Peripheral Cards
• Active SCSI Terminators
• Low Voltage Logic Supplies
• Post Regulator for Switching Power Supply
Front View for SO - 8
ANPEC reserves the right to make changes to improve reliability or manufacturability without notice, and advise
customers to obtain the latest version of relevant information to verify before placing orders.
Copyright ANPEC Electronics Corp.
Rev. A.2 - Oct., 2003