Low Dropout Linear Regulator Controller
• Wide Supply Voltage Range from 4.5 to 13.5V
The APL5611/A is a low dropout linear regulator controller.
• High Output Accuracy Over Operating Temperature The APL5611/A could drive an external N-Channel
and Loading Ranges
MOSFET and provide an adjustable output by using an
• Fast Transient Response
external resistive divider.
• Power-On-Reset Monitoring on VCC
• Programmable Soft-Start
• Low Shutdown Current
The APL5611/A integrates various functions. For example,
a Power-On-Reset (POR) circuit monitors VCC supply
voltage to prevent wrong operations; the function of Un-
der-Voltage Protection (UVP) protects the device from short
• Enable Control Function
circuit condition. The soft-start of output voltage is adjust-
• Under-Voltage Protection
able by the external capacitor on SS pin. Moreover, the
• Two Versions of IC Available:
APL5611/A can be enabled by other power system;
- APL5611: UVP Activated after VOUT is Ready
- APL5611A: UVP Activated after VCC is Supplied
• SOT-23-6 Package
namely, holding the EN above 1.6V enables output and
pulling the EN under 0.4 disables output.
The APL5611/A is available in a SOT-23-6 package.
• Lead Free and Green Devices Available
Simplified Application Circuit
• Notebook PC Applications
• Motherboard Applications
ANPEC reserves the right to make changes to improve reliability or manufacturability without notice, and
advise customers to obtain the latest version of relevant information to verify before placing orders.
Copyright © ANPEC Electronics Corp.
Rev. A.5 - Oct., 2012