High-Current Overvoltage Protectors with Adjustable OVLO
• Wide supply voltage range from 2.8V to 25V
• IOUT maximum 6A continuous current under TA=
• Low ON resistance: 15mΩ(Max) at a supply
voltage of 5V
• Flexible overvoltage-protection trip level
- Wide adjustable OVLO threshold range from 4V
- Preset internal accurate OVLO threshold
• Low quiescent current 100µA
• Internal 0.3ms startup debounce
• Protection circuitry:
- Surge Immunity to 120V
- Overvoltage lockout
• Low Capacitance ESD Protection
• Available in WLCSP1.8x2.0-20 Packages
• Lead Free Green Devices Available (RoHS
The APL6003 overvoltage protection devices feature a
systems against voltage faults up to +25VDC. An internal
clamp also protects the devices from surges up to +120V.
When the input voltage exceeds the overvoltage threshold,
the internal FET is turned off to prevent damage to the
protected downstream components.
The overvoltage protection threshold can be adjusted with
optional external resistors to any voltage between 4V and
24V. With the OVLO input set below the external OVLO
select voltage, the APL6003 automatically choose the
accurate internal trip thresholds. The internal overvoltage
thresholds (OVLO) are preset to 5.95V typical. The de-
vices feature an open-drain ACOK output indicating a
stable supply between minimum supply voltage and
VOVLO. The APL6003 are also protected against over
current events by an internal thermal shutdown.
• Smart Phones and PDAs
• Tablet PCs
• Mobile Internet Devices
ANPEC reserves the right to make changes to improve reliability or manufacturability without notice, and
advise customers to obtain the latest version of relevant information to verify before placing orders.
Copyright © ANPEC Electronics Corp.
Rev. A.4 - Oct., 2019