Boost and Dual LDOs with POK
• Wide Input Voltage from 3V to 5.5V
The APW7251 contains a PWM Boost converter, a 1.8V
• Built-in Soft-start
linear regulator and a 3.3V linear regulator.
• B oo s t Co n ve r te r F ix e d Out p ut Vo lt a ge : The PWM boost converter is a high frequency step-up
DC/DC converter. Its output voltage is set by an internal
feedback divider at 13.5V and 12.3V.
• <1uA Quiescent Current During Shutdown
• Boost Converter in PFM Mode
The regulator is a P-channel low dropout linear regulator
with POK which needs only one input voltage from 3 to 5.
5V, and delivers current up to 10mA to set output voltage.
• Internal Switch Current Limit : 250 mA
Typical dropout voltage is 450mV at 150mA loading for 1.
• High Efficiency at 3.3V to 18V/10mA
8V output, and 100mV at 150mA loading for 3.3V output.
• Dual LDOs With POK
The APW7251 has power-on-reset and soft start func-
• High PSRR: 70dB at 1KHz
tions to prevent wrong operation and limit the surge cur-
• Low Dropout Voltage:
- 450mV at 150mA (LDO1_1.8V)
- 100mV at 150mA (LDO2_3.3V)
rent during power-on or start-up. It also has thermal shut-
down function to protect the device against over-
- 100mV at 150mA (LDO2_3.2V_APW7251A)
• 2x2mm TQFN-12 Packages
• Lead Free and Green Devices Available (RoHS
• Touch Panel
Simplified Application Circuit
LDO 1 LDO 2
ANPEC reserves the right to make changes to improve reliability or manufacturability without notice, and
advise customers to obtain the latest version of relevant information to verify before placing orders.
Copyright © ANPEC Electronics Corp.
Rev. A.5 - Jan., 2018