24V 2A 500kHz Synchronous Buck Converter
• Wide Input Voltage from 4.7V to 24V
APW7309 is a 2A synchronous buck converter with inte-
• 2A Continuous Output Current
grated low RDS(ON) power MOSFETs. The APW 7309
• Adjustable Output Voltage from 0.807V to 13V
design with a current-mode control scheme, can convert
• Integrated Low RDS(ON) MOSFETs
• Fixed 500kHz Switching Frequency
wide input voltage of 4.7V to 24V to the output voltage
adjustable from 0.807V to 13V to provide excellent output
• Stable with Low ESR Ceramic Output Capacitors The APW7309 is equipped advance asynchronous modu-
• Power-On-Reset Detection
lation mode operation. Increase efficiency at light load.
• Over-Temperature Protection
The APW7309 is also equipped with Power-on-reset, soft
• Current-Limit Protection with HICCUP Mode
start, and whole protections (under-voltage,
• Small TSOT-23-8A Package
over-temperature, and current-limit) into a single package.
• Lead Free and Green Devices Available
This device, available TSOT-23-8A, provides a very com-
pact system solution external components and PCB area.
• Notebook Systems and I/O Power
• Digital Set-Top Boxes
• Flat-Panel Television and Monitors
• Distributed Power Systems
Simplified Application Circuit
ANPEC reserves the right to make changes to improve reliability or manufacturability without notice, and
advise customers to obtain the latest version of relevant information to verify before placing orders.
Copyright © ANPEC Electronics Corp.
Rev. A.8 - May., 2019