High Voltage Power Operational Amplifier
• RoHS Compliant
• Monolithic MOS Technology
• Low Cost
• High Voltage Operation: 350V
• Low Quiescent Current: TYP = 2.2mA
• No Second Breakdown
• High Output Current: 120mA Peak
• Piezo Electric Positioning
• Electrostatic Transducer and Deflection
• Deformable Mirror Focusing
• Biochemistry Stimulators
• Computer to Vacuum Tube Interface
The PA441 is a high voltage monolithic MOSFET operational amplifier with improved noise and band-
width performance compared to similar previous products.
Features previously found only in hybrid designs are offered in this monolithic package, with improved
reliability. Inputs are protected from excessive common mode and differential mode voltages. The safe oper-
ating area (SOA) has no second breakdown limitation and can be observed with all type loads by choosing an
appropriate current limiting resistor. External compensation provides the user flexibility in choosing optimum
gain and bandwidth for the application.
• The PA441DF is packaged in a 24-pin PSOP (JEDEC MO-166) package. The metal heat slug of the PA441DF
is isolated in excess of full supply voltage.
• The PA441DW is packaged in Apex Microtechnology's hermetic ceramic PIP. The alumina ceramic isolates
the die in excess of full supply voltage.
• The PA443DF has two PA441 dies packaged in a 24 pin PSOP (JEDEC MO-166)package. The heatslug of the
PA443DF package is isolated in excess of full supply voltage
© Apex Microtechnology Inc.
All rights reserved
PA441/PA443U Rev F