Low Noise Enhancement Mode Pseudomorphic HEMT
in a Surface Mount Plastic Package
Avago Technologies’ ATF‑54143 is a high dynamic range,
low noise, E-PHEMT housed in a 4‑lead SC-70 (SOT‑343)
surface mount plastic package.
The combination of high gain, high linearity and low
noise makes the ATF-54143 ideal for cellular/PCS base
stations, MMDS, and other systems in the 450 MHz to 6
GHz frequency range.
Surface Mount Package SOT-343
Pin Connections and Package Marking
Top View. Package marking provides orientation and identification
“4F” = Device Code
“x” = Date code character
identifies month of manufacture.
Observe precautions for handling electrostatic
ESD Machine Model (Class A)
ESD Human Body Model (Class 1A)
Refer to Agilent Application Note A004R:
Electrostatic Discharge Damage and Control.
• High linearity performance
• Enhancement Mode Technology
• Low noise figure
• Excellent uniformity in product specifications
• 800 micron gate width
• Low cost surface mount small plastic package SOT-
343 (4 lead SC-70)
• Tape-and-Reel packaging option available
• Lead-free option available.
• 2 GHz; 3V, 60 mA (Typ.)
• 36.2 dBm output 3rd order intercept
• 20.4 dBm output power at 1 dB gain compression
• 0.5 dB noise figure
• 16.6 dB associated gain
• Low noise amplifier for cellular/PCS base stations
• LNA for WLAN, WLL/RLL and MMDS applications
• General purpose discrete E‑PHEMT for other ultra
low noise applications
1. Enhancement mode technology requires positive Vgs, thereby
eliminating the need for the negative gate voltage associated with
conventional depletion mode devices.