Surface Mount PIN Diodes
The HSMP-386x series of general purpose PIN diodes are
designed for two classes of applications. The first is attenu-
ators where current consumption is the most important
design consideration. The second application for this
series of diodes is in switches where low capacitance is the
driving issue for the designer.
TRthheasetisrHteaSqnMuceiPre-(3Rg8Tu6)axararsenetrteiyeepsdicTpaoel trsafpol erCmcaiafpincaaccteii,toatnhnsec. egFoe(CrneTa)rpaaplnlpidcuarTtpioootnsaesl
HSMP-383x series is recommended.
A SPICE model is not available for PIN diodes as SPICE
does not provide for a key PIN diode characteristic, carrier
Pin Connections and Package Marking, SOT-363
• Unique Configurations in Surface Mount Packages
– Add Flexibility
– Save Board Space
– Reduce Cost
– Low Distortion Switching
– Low Capacitance
– Low Current Attenuating for Less Power
• Matched Diodes for Consistent Performance
• Better Thermal Conductivity for Higher Power
• Low Failure in Time (FIT) Rate
1. For more information see the Surface Mount PIN Reliability Data
1. Package marking provides orientation, identification, and date code.
2. See “Electrical Specifications” for appropriate package marking.