3A/2APWM Control LED Driver with internal
The AX2005/A is a high voltage step-down converter designed for driving up to 10
series white LEDs from a 40V system input. The total LED driving current up to 3A
(AX2005) / 2A(AX2005A), which is measured through an external current sense resistor. Its
low 200mV feedback voltage reduces power loss and improves efficiency. The OVP pin
monitors the output voltage and turns off the converter if an over-voltage condition is
present due to an open circuit condition. The AX2005 includes current limit, short circuit
protection and thermal shutdown protection preventing damage.
AX2005/A provides high power, high efficiency, and excellent transient characteristics.
The PWM control circuit is able to the duty ratio linearly from 0 up to 100%. Since this
converter can accommodate an input voltage up to 40V, it is also suitable for the operation
via an AC adapter.
- Input voltage：8V to 40V
- Output voltage is up to 38V
- LED Backlight and High Power LED Application
- Duty ratio：0% to 100% PWM control
- LED driving current：
AX2005: Output current up to 3A
AX2005A: Output current up to 2A
- Enable/Disable function with soft start time control.
- Current Limit (CL), Thermal Shutdown and Short Circuit Protections (SCP).
- Over Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Built-in internal SW P-channel MOS.
- SOP-8L-EP Pb-Free package.
Axelite Confidential Materials, do not copy or distribute without written consent.
Rev.1.5 Jan.20, 2016