23V, 1.8A, 1.4MHz Asynchronous Step-Down
The AX3123 is a monolithic step-down switch mode converter with a built-in power
MOSFET. It achieves 1.8A output current over a wide input supply range with excellent
load and line regulation. Current mode operation provides fast transient response and
eases loop stabilization. Fault condition protection includes cycle-by-cycle current limit
and over temperature protection.
The AX3123 requires a minimum number of available standard external components.
The AX3123 is available in SOT-23-6L, TSOT-23-6L packages.
- 1.8A Output Current
- 180mΩ Internal Power MOSFET Switch
- Stable with Low ESR Output Ceramic Capacitors
- Up to 92% Efficiency
- Fixed 1.4MHz Frequency
- Current Mode Operation
- Over-Temperature Protection with Hiccup-Mode
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over Current Protection
- Wide 4.5V to 23V Operating Input Range
- Output Adjustable from 0.805V to 15V
- 10μA Shutdown Current
- Miniature Packages: SOT-23-6L and TSOT-23-6L
Axelite Confidential Materials, do not copy or distribute without written consent.
Rev.1.0 Apr.17, 2012