High Efficiency, 500KHz, 2.6A, 18V Input
Synchronous Step Down Regulator
The AX3833 is a high efficiency 500 kHz synchronous step-down DC-DC converter
capable of delivering 2.6A current. The AX3833 operates over a wide input voltage range
from 4.5V to 18V and integrates main switch and synchronous switch with very low RDS(ON) to
minimize the conduction loss.
Low output voltage ripple and small external inductor and capacitor sizes are achieved
with 500 kHz switching frequency. It adopts the instant PWM architecture to achieve fast
transient responses for high step down applications.
- Low RDS(ON) for internal switches (top/bottom): 80mΩ/40mΩ
- 4.5-18V input voltage range
- 2.6A output current capability
- 500 kHz switching frequency
- Instant PWM architecture to achieve fast transient responses.
- Cycle-by-cycle peak current limitation
- Internal softstart limits the inrush current
- ±1.5% 0.6V reference
- TSOT-23-6L package
- Set Top Box
- Portable TV
- Access Point Router
- DSL Modem
- LCD TV
Axelite Confidential Materials, do not copy or distribute without written consent.
Rev.1.0 Oct.14, 2013