600mA High PSRR, Low Noise LDO Regulator
The AX6608B is a low dropout, high PSRR, low noise linear regulator with very low
quiescent. It can supply 600mA output current with low dropout voltage and very low output
voltage. The Device includes pass element, error amplifier, band-gap, current-limit and
thermal shutdown circuitry. The characteristics of low dropout voltage and less quiescent
current make it good for some critical current application, for example, some battery
powered devices. The typical quiescent current is approximately 30µA. In the shutdown
mode, the maximum supply current is less than 1uA. Due to internal flexible design, result in
extensively fixed output voltage versions is 1.0V/1.2V/1.5V/1.8V/2.5V/2.8V/3.0V/3.3V.
Built-in current-limit and thermal-shutdown functions prevent any fault condition from IC
- Input voltage range : 2.8V~5.5V
- Guaranteed 600mA output current
- Low quiescent current is 30µA (typ.)
- Maximum supply current in shutdown mode <1uA
- Fixed Output voltage is 1.0V/1.2V/1.5V/1.8V/2.5V/2.8V/3.0V/3.3V.
- High PSRR=-60dB@1KHz
- Low-ESR Ceramic Capacitor for output stability
- Fast transient response
- Current limit and thermal shutdown protection
- Available in the 5-Pin Pb-Free SOT-23 and SC70 Packages
Axelite Confidential Materials, do not copy or distribute without written consent.
Rev.1.4 Jul.12, 2010