1.0 Handling Precautions
2.0 General Description
2.2 Functional Block Diagram
3.0 Absolute Maximum Ratings
4.0 Optical Characteristics
5.0 Signal Interface
5.2 Signal Pin
5.3 Signal Description
5.4 Signal Electrical Characteristics
5.5 Signal for Lamp Connector
6.0 Pixel Format Image
7.0 Parameter Guide Line for CFL Inverter
8.0 Interface Timings
8.1 Timing Characteristics
8.2 Timing Definition
9.0 Power Consumption
10.0 Power ON/OFF Sequence
11.0 Mechanical Characteristics
1.0 Handing Precautions
1) Since front polarizer is easily damaged, pay attention not to scratch it.
2) Be sure to turn off power supply when inserting or disconnecting from input connector.
3) Wipe off water drop immediately. Long contact with water may cause discoloration or
4) When the panel surface is soiled, wipe it with absorbent cotton or other soft cloth.
5) Since the panel is made of glass, it may break or crack if dropped or bumped on hard
(C) Copyright Acer Display Technology, Inc.
December, 1999 All Rights Reserved.
No Reproduction and Redistribution Allowed.