Suggested Mounting Procedures
25 50 75 100 125
CASE TEMPERATURE — °C
SUGGESTED STRESS RELIEF METHODS
NOT RECOMMENDED APPLICATION
1. Make sure that the devices are mounted on flat surfaces
(.001” under the device) to optimize the heat transfer.
2. Drill & tap the heatsink for the appropriate thread size to be
3. Coat heatsink with a minimum amount of high quality
silicone grease (.001” max. thickness).
4. Position device on mounting surface and secure using
socket head screws, flat & split washers. Torque screws to
the appropriate value. Make sure that the device is flat
against the heatsink. (Care should be taken to avoid
upward pressure of the leads towards the lid).
5. Solder leads in place using an SN63 type solder with a
controlled temperature iron (210°C).
Sales Desk USA: Voice: (800) 544-2414 Fax: (315) 432-9121
Sales Desk Europe: Voice: (+44) 23 92 232392 Fax: (+44) 23 92 251369