50 MHz to 6 GHz High Linear Amplifier
Avago Technologies’s MGA-53543 is a high dynamic range
low noise amplifier MMIC housed in a 4-lead SC‑70 (SOT-
343) surface mount plastic package.
The combination of high linearity, low noise figure and high
gain makes the MGA-53543 ideal for cellular/PCS/ W-CDMA
base stations, Wireless LAN, WLL and other systems in the
50 MHz to 6 GHz frequency range.
MGA-53543 is especially ideal for Cellular/PCS/ W‑CDMA
basestation applications. With high IP3 and low noise
figure, the MGA-53543 may be utilized as a driver ampli-
fier in the transmit chain and as a second stage LNA in
the receive chain.
Surface Mount Package
Pin Connections and Package Marking
• Lead-free Option Available
• Very high linearity at low DC bias power
• Low noise figure
• Advanced enhancement mode PHEMT technology
• Excellent uniformity in product specifications
• Low cost surface mount small plastic package SOT-
343 (4-lead SC-70)
• Tape-and-Reel packaging option available
1.9 GHz, 5V, 54 mA (typ)
• OIP3: 39 dBm
• Noise figure: 1.5 dB
• Gain: 15.4 dB
• P-1dB: 18.6 dBm
• Base station radio card
• High linearity LNA for base stations, WLL, WLAN, and
other applications in the 50 MHz to 6 GHz range
1. The MGA-53543 has a superior LFOM of 15 dB. Linearity Figure of
Merit (LFOM) is essentially OIP3 divided by DC bias power. There
are few devices in the market that can match its combination of
high linearity and low noise figure at the low DC bias power of
5 V/54 mA.
Top View. Package marking provides orientation and identification.
“53” = Device Code
“x” = Date code character identifies month of manufacture.
Attention: Observe precautions for
handling electrostatic sensitive devices.
ESD Machine Model (Class A)
ESD Human Body Model (Class 1A)
Refer to Avago Application Note A004R:
lectrostatic Discharge Damage and Control.