EZ-LIGHT® TL50 Beacon Tower Light
Multi-Color General-Purpose or Audible Indicators
For the latest technical information about this product, including specifications, dimensions, and wiring, see www.BannerEngineering.com
The EZ-LIGHT® TL50 Beacon Tower Light is a cross between the TL50 tower light and
the K50 beacon. This compact design is extremely intense and can even be used in
• Rugged, cost-effective, and easy-to-install multi-segment indicators
• Illuminated segments provide easy-to-see operator guidance and indication of
• Displays up to 4 colors
• Optional audible function with variable intensity
• Available in black or light gray housing
• Audible models available with standard or sealed audible element
• Immune to ambient light, EMI, and RFI interference
• 12 to 30V dc or 24V ac operation
• No assembly required
• Consult model key about flashing and rotating options (see Figure 1. TL50BL Tower
Lights Model Key on page 2)
Multi-Color General-Purpose Models
NOTE: More models are listed on the next page.
# of LED
Green, Yellow, Red
Blue, Green, Yellow, Red
4-pin Euro integral QD connector
5-pin Euro integral QD connector
† The first color listed is the bottom color, going up in successive order. Contact factory for other colors and color combinations.
* Models with black housing are listed. For gray housing, add suffix C at the end of model number (cabled models) or before the Q (QD
models), e.g., TL50BLGYRC or TL50BLGYRCQ.
** Integral QD models only are listed; mating cordset required (see Quick-Disconnect (QD) Cordsets on page 8):
• For 150 mm PVC pigtail with QD, replace Q with QP in model number (e.g., TL50BLGYRQP).
• For 2 m (6.5') cable, omit suffix Q from model number (e.g., TL50BLGYR).
WARNING: Not To Be Used for Personnel Protection
Never use this product as a sensing device for personnel protection. Doing so could lead to seri-
ous injury or death. This product does NOT include the self-checking redundant circuitry necessary to
allow its use in personnel safety applications. A sensor failure or malfunction can cause either an ener-
gized or de-energized sensor output condition.
P/N 159857 Rev. B
0 159857 5
Datasheet pdf - http://www.DataSheet4U.net/