HIGH COLLECTOR TO EMITTER VOLTATGE
HIGH ISOLATION VOLTAGE
MULTI PHOTOCOUPLER SIRIES
The PS2533-1 and PS2533L-1 are optically coupled isolators containing a GaAs light emitting diode and an NPN
silicon darlington connected phototransistor.
The PS2533-1 is in a plastic DIP (Dual In-line Package) and the PS2533L-1 is lead bending type (Gull-wing) for
• High collector to emitter voltage (VCEO = 350 V)
• High Isolation voltage (BV = 5 000 Vr.m.s.)
• High current transfer ratio (CTR = 4 000% TYP.)
• High-speed switching (tr, tf = 100 μs TYP.)
<R> • Ordering number of tape product: PS2533L-1-F3: 2 000 pcs/reel
<R> • Safety standards
• UL approved: No. E72422
• CSA approved: No. CA 101391 (CA5A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 60065, 60950)
• BSI approved: No. 8221/8222
• SEMKO approved: No. 903238
• NEMKO approved: No. P09210868
• DEMKO approved: No. 314999
• FIMKO approved: No. FI 25119
• DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved: No. 40008862 (Option)
• Telephone, Exchange equipment
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Document No. PN10233EJ03V0DS (3rd edition)
Date Published November 2009 NS
Printed in Japan
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.