Solid State Relay
6, 8-PIN DIP, 400 V BREAK DOWN VOLTAGE, NORMALLY CLOSE TYPE
1-ch, 2-ch Optical Coupled MOS FET
The PS7141-1B, -2B and PS7141L-1B, -2B are solid state relays containing GaAs LEDs on the light emitting side
(input side) and normally close (N.C.) contact MOS FETs on the output side.
They are suitable for analog signal control because of their low offset and high linearity.
The PS7141L-1B, -2B have a surface mount type lead.
• 1 channel type (1 b output) or 2 channel type (1 b + 1 b output)
• Low LED operating current (IF = 2 mA)
• Designed for AC/DC switching line changer
• Small package (6, 8-pin DIP)
• Low offset voltage
• PS7141L-1B, -2B: Surface mount type
• UL approved: File No. E72422 (S) (PS7141-1B, PS7141L-1B only)
• BSI approved: No. 8245/8246
• CSA approved: No. CA 101391
• Exchange equipment
• Measurement equipment
• FA/OA equipment
Document No. PN10279EJ01V1DS (1st edition)
(Previous No. P12814EJ5V0DS00)
The mark shows major revised points.