Solid State Relay
4-PIN SOP, 0.6 Ω LOW ON-STATE RESISTANCE
600 mA CONTINUOUS LOAD CURRENT
1-ch Optical Coupled MOS FET
The PS7206-1A is a low on-state resistance solid state relay containing GaAs LEDs on the light emitting side (input
side) and MOS FETs on the output side.
It is suitable for PLC, etc. because of its large continuous load current and low on-state resistance.
• Low on-state resistance (Ron = 0.6 Ω TYP.)
• Large continuous load current (IL = 600 mA)
• 1 channel type (1 a output)
• Designed for AC/DC switching line changer
• Small and thin package (4-pin SOP, Height = 2.1 mm)
• High isolation voltage (BV = 1 500 Vr.m.s.)
• Low offset voltage
• Ordering number of taping product : PS7206-1A-E3, E4: 900 pcs/reel
: PS7206-1A-F3, F4: 3 500 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
• Safety standards
• UL approved: No. E72422
• BSI approved: No. 8241, 8242
1. LED Anode
2. LED Cathode
3. MOS FET
4. MOS FET
• Measurement equipment
• FA equipment
Document No. PN10297EJ03V0DS (3rd edition)
Date Published February 2009 NS
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.