1 Mbps TOTEM POLE OUTPUT TYPE
HIGH CMR, IPM DRIVER
6-PIN SDIP PHOTOCOUPLER
The PS9303L and PS9303L2 are optical coupled high-speed, totem pole output (active high output type) isolators
containing a GaAlAs LED on the input side and a photodiode and a signal processing circuit on the output side on
The PS9303L and PS9303L2 are specified high CMR and pulse width distortion with operating temperature. It is
suitable for IPM drive.
The PS9303L is lead bending type (Gull-wing) for surface mounting.
The PS9303L2 is lead bending type for long creepage distance (Gull-wing) for surface mount.
• High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = 15 kV/ s MIN.)
• Half size of 8-pin DIP
• Pulse width distortion ( tPLH tPHL = 350 ns MAX.)
• High-speed (1 Mbps)
• High isolation voltage (BV = 5 000 Vr.m.s.)
• Totem pole output (Active High Output Type)
<R> • Ordering number of tape product: PS9303L-E3, PS9303L2-E3: 2 000 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
<R> • Safety standards
• UL approved: No. E72422
• CSA approved: No. CA 101391 (CA5A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 60065, 60950)
• DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved: No. 40024069 (Option)
• IPM Driver
• General purpose inverter
Document No. PN10694EJ04V0DS (4th edition)
Date Published September 2009 NS
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.