CYStech Electronics Corp.
Spec. No. : C016H8
Issued Date : 2020.01.17
Revised Date :
Page No. : 2/ 10
Absolute Maximum Ratings (TC=25C, unless otherwise noted)
Continuous Drain Current @TC=25C, VGS=10V
Continuous Drain Current @TC=100C, VGS=10V
Continuous Drain Current @TA=25C, VGS=10V
Continuous Drain Current @TA=70C, VGS=10V
Pulsed Drain Current @ VGS=10V
Avalanche Current @ L=100μH
Single Pulse Avalanche Energy @ L=1mH, ID=12A, VDD=30V (Note 5)
Repetitive Avalanche Energy
Operating Junction and Storage Temperature
*Drain current limited by maximum junction temperature
Thermal Resistance, Junction-to-case, max
Thermal Resistance, Junction-to-ambient, max (Note 4)
Note : 1.The power dissipation PD is based on TJ(MAX)=150°C, using junction-to-case thermal resistance, and is more useful
in setting the upper dissipation limit for cases where additional heatsinking is used.
2. The value of RθJA is measured with the device mounted on 1 in²FR-4 board with 2 oz. copper, in a still air
environment with TA=25°C. The value in any given application depends on the user’s specific board design. The
power dissipation PDSM is based on RθJA and the maximum allowed junction temperature of 150°C.
3. Ratings are based on low frequency and low duty cycles to keep initial TJ=25°C.
4. When mounted on1 in²copper pad of FR-4 board ; 125C/W when mounted on minimum copper pad.
5. 100% tested by conditions of L=0.1mH, IAS=10A, VGS=10V, VDD=30V.
Characteristics (Tj=25C, unless otherwise specified)
Min. Typ. Max. Unit Test Conditions
- V VGS=0V, ID=250μA
V/C Reference to 25C, ID=250μA
- 2.5 V VDS = VGS, ID=250μA
- 9.7 -
S VDS =10V, ID=20A
nA VGS=±20V, VDS=0V
- - 1 μA VDS =48V, VGS =0V
- - 25
VDS =48V, VGS =0V, Tj=85C
CYStek Product Specification